The first weekend Wordle has gone live for Saturday, September 10, and Wordle 448 is another tricky puzzle to solve. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes in. Just head to the bottom of the page for a selection of hints for the September 10 teaser. And there’s no need to feel guilty, because our hints are completely spoiler-free. Good luck, and remember to check back for more clues tomorrow.
The aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses. In order to successfully solve the puzzle, you need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles.
If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
If you’re really lucky you might just get the answer on your first go, although the odds are extremely slim.
Because of the popularity of Wordle, there are lots of different variations of the original game, all with their own twist.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 448 hints, check out the latest clues for the September 10 puzzle below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 448 hints and clues for September 10…
1. Wordle 448 starts with the letter L.
2. Wordle 448 contains just one vowel.
3. Elevated (and a character from Eastenders played by Tom Watt).