David Bowie’s 1977 classic “Heroes” is a song that’s been covered a bajillion times. Oasis, the Smashing Pumpkins, Blondie, TV On The Radio, Peter Gabriel, Lady Gaga, and Prince have all performed or recorded “Heroes” at one point or another. Philip Glass turned “Heroes” into a sympony, and then Aphex Twin remixed the Glass version The Wallflowers covered the song on the dang Godzilla soundtrack. But “Heroes” is still not a song to be taken lightly, and Ibibio Sound Machine have figured out their own take on the track.
- Katie McCabe and Arsenal draw defending champions Lyon in Champions League group stages
- Beyoncé Celebrates Solange’s Debut As A Ballet Composer
- Cardi B’s Multimillion-Dollar Deal With ‘Call of Duty’ Fell Apart Because of Her Court Proceedings
- Barry Keoghan auditioned for a different Batman villain before Joker
- Are Utah Jazz look-alikes Will Hardy and Walker Kessler doppelgängers, clones, or distant relatives?
- Wary Klopp assesses ‘dangerous’ Rangers as he predicts Champions League ‘fight’
- Kanye West Opened Balenciaga’s PFW Show in a Pit of Mud
- Kim Kardashian fined more than £1m for Instagram cryptocurrency ad
- ‘Forever’ changed: The grief and joy of ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’
- Jack Harlow Partners With American Express for Special ‘Louisville by Jack Harlow’ Concert and Livestream (EXCLUSIVE)